Human Capital and Training Solutions Small Business (HCaTS SB)
Overview of HCaTS SB
General Services Administration’s (GSA) Human Capital and Training Solutions is a government-wide Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (MA-IDIQ) contract for the next generation of training, human capital, and organizational improvement as well as related technology solutions. In support of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) Training and Management Assistance (TMA) program, a partnership between the OPM and GSA resulting in the HCaTS SB contract vehicle. HCaTS SB is a flexible, efficient, and expeditious way to provide all Federal agencies the best value solutions for human capital, organization performance improvement, and training service requirements.
Chitra Productions is able to provide Federal Agency clients, through the HCaTS SB contract vehicle, results-oriented, comprehensive, and sustainable solutions for Professional and Management Development Training which comprises of three Key Service Areas (KSAs):
- Customized Training and Development Services
- Customized Human Capital Strategy Services
- Organizational Performance Improvement
Customized training includes, but is not limited to, training that is developed and/or delivered to any Federal employee to enhance knowledge, skills, and abilities related to a specific title, series and/or function on any subject matter, or general knowledge, skills and abilities. Customized Employee Development Services includes, but is not limited to, services provided to any Federal employee to develop and/or enhance their general, mission-specific, management and/or leadership knowledge, skills and abilities. A service that is provided to any Federal employee to coach them throughout their transition(s) in the Federal government.
The scope of Human Capital Strategy Services is inclusive of, but not limited to a broad range of human capital and human resources services. The services may include as part of talent management, and human capital management is HR strategy, organizational and position management, staff acquisition, performance management, compensation management, HR development, employee relations, labor relations, and separation management.
Organization Performance Improvement is inclusive of, but not limited to, improved performance requiring changes in how people are organized around business processes, changes to the processes themselves, and the tools created to support those processes, as well as changes in management practices.
Benefits of HCaTS SB:
- Available to all Federal Agencies
- Flexibility to use all contract types
- Supports achievement of customer agency’s small business goals
- Easy access to best-in-class solution providers to improve human capital management in accordance with the HCAAF and OPM governing doctrines
- Provides a vetted pool of highly qualified small businesses to support competition
- Provides longer-term planning for complex program requirements with a program ceiling of $5.75 billion for small business.
Chitra’s HCaTS Capabilities
Chitra’s HCaTS SB Pool 1 capabilities include:
- KSA 1 Training & Human Services
- Customized training
- Employee development
- KSA 2 Human Capital Strategy Services
- HR strategy
- Organizational and position management
- Staff acquisition
- Performance management
- Compensation management (excluding payroll)
- HR development
- Employee relations
- Labor relations
- Separation management
- KSA 3 Customized Organization Performance Improvement
- Changes in how people are organized around business processes
- Changes to processes
- Tools to support those processes
- Changes in management